- Dogs must be kept on lead and in total control at all times when on Myuna Farm property, unless an instructor has directed otherwise.
- There shall be no abusive behaviour towards dogs or people.
- Any dog that bites another dog or a person must be muzzled immediately.
- No tethering of dogs allowed.
- Dogs are not to be on equipment unless directed by an instructor, and all handlers must follow an instructor's directions.
- Suitable footwear must be worn.
- All children must be supervised at all times and are not allowed on agility equipment.
- No smoking in or around the shed.
- All dogs are to be trained in their allocated level except:
Members who have 2 dogs in the same level or timeslot may train their dogs in a lower level only. Note: Excludes Foundation Class.
Instructors who are teaching in their dog’s allocated level or timeslot may train as per the following table:
May Train in:
6 or 3
5, 4 or 3